Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Engineering Products - Manufacturer, Trader, Export / Import,
Proprietorship Firm Since 0
1. The process time is reduced from 72 hours to just 4-8 hours for the batch volume of 250/500/750/1000/1500/2000/2500 kgs of slurry, depending on the model of mill.
2. The power costs to run the Pearl Grinder Mill is just 10 % to 15 % of Ball Milling.
3. The drastically reduced waiting period to get the milled slurry in compounding of Latex, helps to plan faster the production.
4. 10 to 20 % of ball milling space is required for pearl milling job.
5. The ease of processing volume between the 25 kgs to 500 / 1000 kgs batch size makes the mill very popular with the milling / compounding section personnel?s.
6. The fall out of chemical?s being almost to ZERO VALUE , the losses of chemicals from latex is very low , thus all valuable chemicals added to improve the quality is ensured to be present in the latex . Further loss of Down Time to clean the lines due to fall out is also reduced a lot , thus saving to the cost of running the dip lines.
7. Compact mill with much lighter weight.
8. Very low moving load ( between 20 to 80 kgs ) / inertia , while mill is in use, makes lot of power saving possible.
9. Possible to run the mill with slurry input of 10 to 25/30 microns to get below one - two micron average particle size , at the same time the slurry inputs may go to higher value of 100 to 250 microns , still the machine giving same below one micron average particle size , amazing task , impossible for the other type of dispersions mills.
10. The products like Sulfur / TiO2 / ZnO / Antioxidants / Accelerators etc . Are having similar milling time or similar processing capability . ( which is not the case with
other type of mills ).
11. The chemicals can be individually milled or mixed and milled giving the similar best results in same time , is the uniqueness of pearl grinder mill , highly appreciated by the user of mill.
12. The noise / vibration levels are very low , making lot of saving of power bills.
13. The mills are provided generally with spares good to run the mill trouble free for 2 year?s time (this feature is not provided by other dispersion mill supplier).
14. Tools & Accessories are provided to run the mill , very smoothly , very easy for production & engineering team to handle the mill.
15. Built in safety features / electric interlocks to prevent misuse / damages.
16. Very easy to run the mill / maintenance free machine . Long time between the mean frequency of breakdown , makes the user of mill , greatly comfortable, when the mill is installed to take care of critical dispersion duty.
17. The average costs of maintenance of the mill , is very low , as the spares are priced at very reasonable price . ( The generally yearly expenses for mills is between US $ 400 to 1200 , depending on the model of machine & total time the mill is used ) , the figure of such maintenance costs if worked on the basis of ton of slurry processed , turns to be very very small amount. (almost negligible i.E. US $ 2 to 5 / 1000 Kgs. Of slurry milled).
18. The layout / arrangement provided are , made user friendly to ensure the mill can be operated & maintained by normally intelligent work force , avoiding higher wage expenses of user to have highly technically skilled workforce.
19. Free Services of Senior Engineer provided to commission the mill at site of customer.
20. Last , but not the least , the payback period is generally less than 12 months , had made the Pearl Grinder Mill , very much popular, with the users of mill.
Dispersions / Grinding Mill for Agro Chemicals to be Dispersed in Water Based Emulsions , Flowable AgroChemicals , Suspension Concentrates . Envoirenmental Friendly Agro Chemicals . Modern Mills giving performance to any best mills in the world. Our Product Range : Pearl Grinder Mills , for Super Dispersion Of Latex Chemicals / Curatives for Gloves (Latex / Examinations / Surgicals / Nitrile / Clean Room / Electronic), Condoms, Finger Cots, Balloons, Foam Products Now Available From India , Land Of Technology, Engineering, Rubber Plantations . The Mills are installed in India, USA, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Mexico, China, Ecuador and other countries The Ball Mill / Attritor / Vybro-Vibro Mill users have found the New Generation Technology so much useful, user friendly, That they have sent the old dispersion machines to scrap yard.
1st Flr ,Madhuban, 641 , Kharpali Road,
(P. D. Hinduja Marg), Khar
Mumbai - 400052 (Maharashtra) India